Liquid Plant Food
Using a SummitGold Liquid Plant Food increases yields. Growing plants have access to a safe, water-soluble mixture of nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium. Young seedlings emerge strong, plants move quickly through the vegetative stage, and plants mature fast, producing the highest quality crops with top yields. The cost of the product compared to return is second to none.
SummitGold Liquid Plant food is used in starter applications throughout the agriculture industry. They have a low salt index, are chloride free, and are virtually non-corrosive to application equipment. SummitGold Liquid Plant Food can be applied 2×2 while planting or pre-plant banded into the root zone with bedding equipment.
Foliar apply SummitGold Liquid Plant Food to supplement soil-applied nutrients or to correct nutrient deficiencies. Benefits of foliar application include: improvement of fertilizer efficiency, quick response to crop nutrient problems, and increase in yields and number of heads. Only a small amount of fertilizer is required to get a quick plant response.
Fruit Tres, Vine Crops, and Nut Trees
- Improves color
- Increases plant vigor and fruit set
- Larger, more uniform nuts
- Higher yields of larger, heavier fruit
- More uniform with higher sugar content
- Earlier maturity
- Improves size and shape
- Extends production season
- Firmer produce that ships better
- More resistant to shock during transplanting
- Improves storage and chipping qualities
- Increases yield and sugar of sugar beets
- More number 1’s with higher specific gravity in potatoes